Scholarship Description: The University of Queensland is offering the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy. Scholarship package is generously paid for a maximum period of two years and will be worth AUD 140,000.
Scholarships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate students to taking a master‘s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the United States with strong academic credentials and leadership capability.
Scholarship Provider: Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia‘s leading research and teaching institutions. It is one of Australia’s fifth oldest university offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
The University of Queensland is here to offer you an education – and not just a qualification. It is a university that will equip you for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
Degree Level: The scholarship open for the postgraduate degree program
Scholarship Benefits: $140,000 (approximate)
Numbers of Scholarship: Not Known
Eligible Nationalities: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
Available Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be Australian postgraduate students commencing a master’s degree in the field of public policy. Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship and may be eligible to apply for more than one scholarship.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: Applicant Instructions
To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll at the University of Queensland.
- The Scholarship package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000.
- Benefits include:
- Living, travel & establishment allowances
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only)
Deadline: July 15, 2019